Sports Illustrated Fake Cover Contest Entry

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Puck Daddy is holding a great contest over on his blog.

Announcing Puck Daddy's Sports Illustrated Create-a-Cover.
The concept is simple: That while Sports Illustrated's hockey coverage can be epic or Allan Muir, the Game's presence on the iconic cover of the magazine is infrequent at best. Meaning there are plenty of famous and infamous hockey moments, personalities and stories that haven't been captured on SI covers ... ones we'd like you to capture now.


And you know me, photoshop and Henrik? I've done a few. Here's my entries so far. I think I may still make another one that capitalizes on how snappily Hank dresses.

From Recently Updated

I couldn't resist messing around with the nickname.

And of course, our friend and beloved ice diver Sidney Crosby.
From Recently Updated

5 comments:

CR9 said...

Those are both very creative and very very funny! ♥

Read your response about video gms, LMAO @ HenrikisGod! Used to love MarioKart!

Anonymous said...

YAWN - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Lol

christine said...

I'm running a little low on Henrik news at the moment. I had to do something!

Anonymous said...

Well there are articles in the Sweedish websites.

And even though this is a HL worshiping website....would it not be refreshing to get some news on Joel???


Just a suggestion.

christine said...

The only articles I've seen on Swedish sites are ones that were also over here in English. If there's new stuff in Swedish, let me know and I'll post it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP