Henrik's Odds on Winning the Vezina

Monday, October 4, 2010

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist
Bodog.com, betting website, has posted odds on a variety of NHL things including winner of the Vezina trophy. Henrik is at 8/1.

Who will win the Vezina Trophy for being the NHL’s top Goaltender?
Ryan Miller (BUF) 5/1
Martin Brodeur (NJ) 7/1
Roberto Luongo (VAN) 15/2
Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) 8/1


Do they let you bet a yearly double on this year and next year's winner? What about an exacta for 1st and 2nd place? LOL I've never bet on people before. Horses yes, people no. My best race was a $2 exacta worth $212.72. No, the winning horse was not named Henrik.

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

Henrik in the golden helmet. Awarded to one player in the SEL (Swedish Elite League) each year. Henrik won it in 2005.

5 comments:

CR9 said...

lol! He looks hilarious in that golden helmet.

sure the horse wasnt named Henrikina? :)

Anonymous said...

I was kinda upset that he wasn't even nominated the year before last year.Or whatever. When the LAS VEGAS Awards were goin on.


I thought he earned at least a nomination. Nevermind the Award.


I hope he gets at least one of the two this year.

christine said...

@cr9 Yeah Henrik looks ridiculous! It was so long ago I can't even remember. I was something like 18, on my own at the track (I love horse racing) and nailed an exacta. This old lady was betting her social security check and started calling me Lucky and pointing me out to her son and whispering. I decided to quickly leave the track!

@anonymous I was really pissed he wasn't nominated too. They didn't think a goalie that carried his team deserved to be nominated let alone win?!?

Anonymous said...

@Christine- where are you from?,BTW.
just curious.

christine said...

@anonymous From South Dakota! LOL Where are you from?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP