Henrik Lundqvist's Photos of His Hot Suits

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brothers ad Henrik Lundqvist
Brothers suit he wore in the Brothers ad. I hope he kept this suit. He looks very nice in it. Very, very nice.

I'm almost too scared to watch the game on TV in one hour. I'm afraid I'll be crying by the end of it. I want the Rangers to win, but yet I want them to lose so we get some changes in the organization. I'm torn. Time to break out the Newcastle Brown Ale.

So in order to feel better about my conflicting emotions (sorry Henrik, I think better things would happen if we lost today) I'm profiling photos of Henrik's many suits that make him a Sharp Dressed Man and Hot Bitch.

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik's James Bond tuxedo. DAMN.

Henrik is so particular about his suits and how he looks, that when he goes to photo shoots he brings his own suits! He said in an interview that he doesn't want to give the wrong impression about himself if he wears a suit that he doesn't like. And his suits fit better because he has them tailored to be tighter. Again, thank you Henrik for the tight suits!

From henrik lundqvist
This one is boring. Just a plain suit.

From henrik lundqvist

This is his Blues Brothers suit. Seriously.

From henrik lundqvist

This has got to be Henrik's Dolce & Gabbana jacket that "fits like a glove". He's mentioned this in several interviews that it's his favorite purchase and the most expensive one. He wears it often. And yes he does look pretty good in it.

From henrik lundqvist

D&G jacket again. See how sharp Henrik looks in it? He should be a model for them. I'd buy anything he was selling.

Henrik cover King magazine
You hardly ever see him without a tie. Nice cover with five o'clock shadow.

From henrik lundqvist

I call this the test pattern suit. I don't really like it.

From henrik lundqvist

LOVE the jacket in this one. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I wish he'd wear it more often.

From henrik lundqvist

I LOVE this suit and tie Henrik's got on. I haven't seen that tie since. He needs to wear it more often.

From henrik lundqvist

You don't see Henrik in a vest much. I like how the gray vest brings out the gray in his eyes. Hey, I went there. I can do that. He's got gorgeous eyes. I'll have to do a post just on his eyes. LOL

From henrik lundqvist

This is Henrik's mafia suit. Pin striped with a pink tie. I love it!

From henrik lundqvist

I LOVE the long jacket and really tight pants. LOVE. And the pointy shoes. Damn that boy knows how to dress. Does he know what he does to women? And I'm sure he has a large contingent of male admirers too.

From henrik lundqvist

The suit is meh but I love the brown shirt and pink tie!

From henrik lundqvist

Another vest. How big do you think his closet is at home? Gigantic walk in closet, fitted wardrobes or does he just have an extra room for all his clothes? I bet he has more clothes than his girlfriend. I would be intimidated to be with a guy that dressed that well.

From henrik lundqvist

This is another OH MY GOD YES suit that Henrik is rocking.

Henrik Lundqvist
Hot Bitch Henrik looks like a playboy here. I love this jacket! He also needs to wear this one more often. The jacket matches his eyes. I had to point that out. I love how he matches his eyes with some of his clothes. Or perhaps that's unintentional? Anyone know how I can contact him to ask him this very serious journalistic question?

20100219-82792119
I think I'd like this better if Henrik had a colored tie like light blue, pink or something with color. But gray definitely looks good on him. Matches his eyes. I can hear you puking from here.

Henrik Lundqvist Joel Lundqvist wedding photo
Best man suit at his brother's (Joel Lundqvist) wedding. I like the pink tie. Henrik is so tanned here! It's just not fair. The Swedes get high cheekbones, good looks AND they tan?

From henrik lundqvist

This is of course the best suit, one he's wearing when he's celebrating a win.

I will cover his coats in another post. I have definite opinions on those as well. This is shocking to you, isn't it that I have opinions on his clothes? LOL

3 comments:

Carol said...

Do you know if the baby in the wedding photo is Joel and his wife's? I kind of assumed he/she was, since the bride is holding him/her, but I wasn't sure. I know Joel has a child now, but I didn't know about when he got married. Very pretty pink ties.

christine said...

Yup, that little one is Joel and his wife's. Her name is Vilma I think. It's a horrible name! Makes me think of Scooby Doo.

I loved the pink ties. Henrik looks good in pink. Actually he'd probably look good in any color.

Joesayfan said...

Vilma...hmmm, must be a traditional Swedish name. She's adorable. The pink really shows off their tans. I also like the picture of Joel and Henrik with their ladies. I love to see pictures of the brothers together, and I'd like to think of them both happy with their significant others.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP