Henrik is Crying.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seriously, I think he's really crying in this photo.

From Recently Updated

If you couldn't tell, the NY Rangers lost again. It's really getting to Henrik. I couldn't watch the game anymore. A quote from Henrik via Carp:
Henrik Lundqvist on tonight’s game… “It is very disappointing. It was a pretty good game. I thought we played pretty well. A lot of chances both ways. It is a tough way to lose a game. I thought we played pretty well. Their power play played pretty well. It is a little frustrating when you lose that late in a game when you have a chance to get a big win.”

From Recently Updated

He looks so sad. He made over 30 saves this game again.

3 comments:

Joesayfan said...

I always feel so bad for the goalies when they lose, especially José and Henrik. They work so hard.

christine said...

I know! They stand on their head and make amazing saves only to have the rest of the team not work as hard.

Tkk said...

One man's show again! But good for him tonight, shutout! He was amazing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP