Win a Henrik Lundqvist Signed Jersey!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

From henrik lundqvist


From the New York Rangers twitter account @thenyrangers:
text NET to 726437 by 5pm for #NYR txt alerts & Enter 2win a Henrik signed jersey! MsgDataRatesAply,STOP2end. Rules:nyrangers.com


So everyone charge up your cell phones and text NET to 726437 by 5pm Eastern time to win a Henrik Lundqvist signed jersey. I don't know if it's a game worn jersey or not. There's only 140 characters available in twitter so there probably wasn't enough room to say if it was. I'll ask and see if they get back to me.

UPDATE: Not a game worn jersery.

By texting to that number you're then signed up for New York Rangers text alerts. If you don't want them, text back STOP. I just follow their twitter feed, it's free. Plus half the time I can't find my cell phone and the other half it's not charged. I know, I know, I can't believe it either.

From henrik lundqvist

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP