Henrik Lundqvist's Hair

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Now that the dearth of Henrik photos has dried up, I'm off to making up my own posts again. Which means weird photo manips, philosophic discussions about his clothing, and other ridiculous things. You have been warned.

Today the topic is Henrik's hair.

Henrik's hair has changed over the years, and not for the better.

From hank lundqvist

Henrik's hair circa 2006. Longer in front, curly in the back and very very nice. He had no problems getting the ladies with this hair.

Brothers ad Henrik Lundqvist
This is 2009 hair slicked back for the Brothers ad campaign and let me just say, this hair gets panties thrown at it. This hair has a harem of women around the world. This hair is HOT.

From hank lundqvist

Henrik's hair April 2010. Two words: Dad hair. I feel like I need to call him Mr. Brady. And the dad sweater just makes it worse. Ugh. This hair makes me want to put on my laundry day underwear.

Henrik needs a new hairstyle. He needs to rejuvenate over the summer, get his mojo back and come back next hockey season full of confidence. Dad hair isn't going to help him feel better. The dad hair actually makes him look much older, like a 40 something! GASP

Therefore I have taken it upon myself to help Henrik get his hair mojo back. Henrik needs a hip hairstyle from this decade. Preferably from the last few years.

From hank lundqvist

Now Lady Gaga's hair is hip, and from this decade but it's too much too fit under Henrik's hockey helmet. Plus it doesn't really go with his skin color.

From hank lundqvist

Kristen Stewart's hair looks not too bad on Henrik. He actually looks good with long hair. I'm afraid opposing teams would yank his ponytail though during a game. Long hair is out.

So let's go with short hair.

From hank lundqvist

Adam Lambert's hair is a little too dark for Henrik's skin color.

From hank lundqvist

But a lighter blond is just not Henrik though the color is better.

From hank lundqvist

Robert Pattinson's hair is too messy for sharp dressed Henrik.

From hank lundqvist

Chace Crawford's hair just doesn't work with Henrik's face. Too bad because it looks nice on Chace.

From hank lundqvist

How about Zac Efron hair? Not too bad.

From hank lundqvist

Jonas hair? Not too bad actually.

From hank lundqvist

Zac's hair in black actually looks good on Henrik. It's still too messy for Henrik's style.

From hank lundqvist

But I'm really liking it in red on Henrik! Who knew he'd look good as a redhead? You know redheads have more fun.

From hank lundqvist

Now Joe Jonas' hair in red? I like it! Very nice.

From hank lundqvist

How about darker blond Jonas hair with eyeliner and mascara? Now he looks like a rock star! That rock band of his in Sweden ever gets good, I highly recommend this look for him.

From hank lundqvist

Though thick, long red hair looks rockstarish and very good on Henrik too. Either hairstyle would work in his band.

From hank lundqvist

Here's the hair without the makeup. Still good.

So the blond Jonas, red Jonas or red Zac hair. Those get my votes. Henrik looks younger with those hairstyles, looks hip, and will still able to fit his helmet on.

Though I still think Henrik would look cute in Lady Gaga hair.
From hank lundqvist

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're crazy, his hair right now is hot. i wouldn't want his hair covering his gorgeous face again like it used to.

christine said...

I like it longer in front and the back. I just HATE the dad hair. Ick.

Joesayfan said...

I like when it's floppy on his forehead. He looks quite a bit older when he's got it slicked back. I think he looks cuter with floppy bangs, and more classicaly handsome with it back off his forehead (like a Hollywood actor from the 40s or 50s.) Or like he'd be an actor on Mad Men. ;o) I'd like a little bit of both. Heck, I'd like it any way, I'm sure. As long as I can see those eyes...purrrrr.

Tere said...

I like the "Dad" hair! :P

Joesayfan said...

Don't you agree that it makes him look much older than 28 though? That's the only thing I think about...he should look young while he can. ;o) Plenty of years to look older. Ha!

christine said...

I just can't believe how old he looks! He looks like he's in his late 30s.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP