Henrik's Pre Game Song List

Friday, April 9, 2010

From hank lundqvist

Henrik spits on the Flyers.

The New York Rangers are in a must win situation tonight. They cannot lose. If they lose, they're out of the Playoffs. They HAVE TO WIN.

Thankfully we have our not so secret weapon with Henrik Lundqvist. I hope the pressure of carrying the team to the Playoffs doesn't get to him. I hope he's gone on media lockdown and is not reading or watching the news. Stay focused, Henrik!

I know Henrik has a playlist of songs in a particular order that he listens to as he rides to Madison Square Garden and gets ready for the game. I don't have the list, it may very well be TOP SECRET New York Rangers weapon in Henrik's arsenal of ass kicking.

So I made up my own playlist. It's too bad imeem.com is gone because it was so easy to make playlists with them. But this will have to do for now. Starting off is the Rangers Goal Song.

Next is Van Halen Panama.

Ozzy Osbourne I don't wanna stop. Obviously we don't wanna stop our run to the playoffs.

Can't find just an mp3 for this one.

Foo Fighters the Prenteder. The Flyers are pretending to play hockey.


Awesome kick ass pre game song. Henrik will be running wild tonight stopping all pucks.
 Airbourne - Runnin' Wild .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Henrik and the New York Rangers will keep rolling over the Flyers tonight.
 limp bizkit - keep rolling.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Henrik hates everything about the Flyers.
 Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Are you willing to die, Flyers? You know Henrik's name. (James Bond song)
 Chris Cornell - You Know My Name .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Another great pre game song. Rangers will win and rock it past midnight!
 Judas Priest - Living After Midnight .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


If Henrik liked rap, I bet this song would be on his playlist.


Crazy Train rap remix.
 trick daddy ft lil jon and twista lets go single lets go(2) .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

4 comments:

Joesayfan said...

I think that Metallica's "Enter Sandman" should be on everyone's playlist. It's a very hard-driving song...perfect for hockey. Here's a YouTube video showing how appropriate for hockey it is ;o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ

Other hard-driving songs like "Burn it To the Ground" from Nickelback, or something from Guns 'n' Roses, or "Monster" from Skillet. Songs you can bang your head to. ;o) (I'm a bit of a head-banger.)

Joesayfan said...

Also, the song "Thrill Me" by the Swedish band The Soundtrack of Our Lives has become synonymous, in my mind, with Swedish hockey, thanks to this Frolunda Indians intro video done for the 2008/09 season. I love this video...very neat idea. And I love the song...in fact, I bought it for my iPod and now listen to it daily. And I always think of Henrik and Joel while I listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNC3GAD-Kek

Anything new from Henrik lately? I'm going through withdrawal!!!

ram11273 said...

Damn I have all the same songs...he's got good taste in music :)

ram11273 said...

Ah we have the same taste in music, i have all those songs...when you jump in the car and don't want to be bothered they are great to blast

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP