Henrik Lundqvist Black and White Photos

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love seeing Henrik in black and white photos. I don't know why, it just seems to bring out the features of his face better.

Before the pics though, here's an awesome article from the NY Ranagers own Jim Cerny about how completely amazing and awesome Henrik Lundqvist is. We all already knew that though.

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

This is, of course, the most well known black and white photo of Henrik. Why wouldn't it be? Henrik in a towel!

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

Henrik in a cab in his flasher trenchcoat. He looks so young.

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

And here Henrik looks so old.

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

Again back to young and cocky here for Henrik.

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik and some Swedish journalist that came to New York to interview him.

From henrik lundqvist

From the Brothers ad behind the scenes video.

From henrik lundqvist

And Henrik even looks good in plaid. And that smile shows he knows it too.

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik Lundqvist. What else can I say?

From henrik lundqvist

I hate this photo.

From henrik lundqvist

Love the bangs on his forehead.

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik giving autographs in a vest.

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik pointing to his brother in the corner. I'll leave you to see what else is clamoring for your attention in that photo. ;)

From henrik lundqvist

Twins are twice as nice. :)

From henrik lundqvist

Uh, is Henrik checking ... can't be. I'll just focus on Henrik's tie.

From henrik lundqvist

Yes I'd make any excuse to feel Henrik's chest too!

From henrik lundqvist

Where's the stripper music when you need it?

From henrik lundqvist


From henrik lundqvist


From henrik lundqvist


Henrik cover King magazine
How many covers has Henrik been on? It's almost like he's a model appearing on so many magazine covers.

20100219-93098243
LOL Henrik has such a coy little look on his face in this one. Hey Ladies, want to play with my stick? LOL

9 comments:

Joesayfan said...

Oooooohhh. Nice, nice, nice! I agree about b/w photos...very handsome. I'd never seen the towel one! Holy crap!!! Those abs and pecs!!! Holy crap! Those lucky little boys. How the heck do you get an autograph when a guy is just out of the shower. Nice.

I love the photo of Joel and Henrik from the Brothers ad. One of my favorites. They both look so handsome.

And I love him in the plaid shirt. Very casual and down-to-earth.

Thanks so much for making my morning so bright!!!

Joesayfan said...

Oh, and by the way...my 3rd favorite feature of Henrik's are his forearms! That bottom picture shows how strong and manly they look. First is his eyes, then his butt, then his forearms. Love, love, love them.

Trish said...

Joel doesn't look half bad in B&W either :) http://www.frolundaindians.com/Global/Wallpaper/Joel%20Lundqvist.jpg

And the 'old' picture up there is actually one of my absolute favorites of HL. But yeah, lovely as he looks with a tan, dude needs to lay off the sun. His face isn't naturally young and boyish anyway, but the perma-tan in the summer can't be helping things. You're not gonna stay pretty for much longer if you keep frying yourself, Hank :p

Trish said...

Oh, and you're absolutely right about the last picture - he's totally 'You know you want this...' :)

christine said...

Carol if you click on the pictures they'll get bigger. LOL Just the picture will get bigger. LMAO

Yeah I'd like to know how to get in the locker rooms for an autograph too!

Trish - I actually don't like that photo much because of the dad hair! He just looks so old in it. He's only 28! I'm worried about what he'll look like when he's actually 40.

Henrik is such a tease with that last photo.

Trish said...

Meh, the 'dad' hair doesn't bother me. I guess it seems like the same cut as the one you like in the Brothers ad, just without the random strands escaping from the uber-gelled/waxed/whatevered rest of it, lol.

And I'm the same age as him, just trying to avoid the eventual wrinkles and crowsfeet as long as I can like everyone else, lol. Maybe people think I look as old as he does too, who knows - who am I to judge. Just sayin'... I wouldn't kick him out of bed for looking old ;) Probably wouldn't when he's 40 either, lol.

christine said...

The dad hair has that swoop in it on one side. I like the gelled back look or the bangs look of 2007.

I look 12 years younger than I am so I have the opposite problem than he does. I think I'd have him slick back the dad hair before I'd let him in my bed. Or wash the gel out and let it go all over. I just cannot stand that swoop!

Joesayfan said...

I think when he's 40 he'll still look 40. I think he won't age much more until he's quite old. Just my opinion. And he still has times when he looks younger, depending on what he's wearing, etc. He just has a face that looks more mature. I like that word better, mature. I like a guy that looks mature, since I'm rather "mature" myself. Ha! I'm glad he doesn't look like a real young guy...that would make me feel like a creepy old cougar.

christine said...

I just want him to look closer to his age because right now he looks my age and I look his age! It's confusing. And weird. But either way just call me Mrs Robinson!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP