King Henrik Beats Down the Lightning

Friday, April 2, 2010

From hank lundqvist

Hank Lundqvist making a save in the third period.

Hank is making some incredible saves tonight during the game against the Lightning. That little sun vacation in Tampa has done him good. He's back to the godlike goal tending.

From hank lundqvist

And as you can see, Hank was most definitely out in the sun while down in Florida. He went boating on Wednesday, not sure what he did on Thursday but hopefully he slept all day.

According to the Rangers reporters, out of the four that went boating (Hank, Gaborik, Voros and Avery) only Hank didn't have a sunburn. He's from a northern country so you'd think he'd burn like a lobster. But no, he tans a nice dark tan. I'm Irish, also a northern country, and yet I burn immediately and never tan. I also do not have high cheekbones. I'm getting really jealous of those Swedes.

From hank lundqvist

Hank has his game face on.

The New York Rangers look very likely to win this game, which is a great thing for them making the playoffs. Score is at 4-0 with just minutes left in the third period. Now we just need to win tomorrow and I think Auld is starting that game.

Update: Henrik has another shutout! 5-0 I still think the head butting at the end of the game is adorable. Hank looks like a big skating teddy bear and everyone skates over to head butt and pat him on the head. Awwwwwwwwwwww.
From hank lundqvist

Are they head butting or bowing to the King?

More pics of the tan and messy hair!
From hank lundqvist

From hank lundqvist

7 comments:

Robyn F. said...

I am SO GLAD you had the screen capture of Hank in the blue shirt pre-game!!!! I knew to check here first - he looked SO INCREDIBLY HOT with the messed up hair & tan!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn F. said...

I am SO GLAD you had the screen capture of Hank in the blue shirt pre-game!!!! I knew to check here first - he looked SO INCREDIBLY HOT with the messed up hair & tan!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christine said...

LOL. I had to capture that because he was so tan, in that tight shirt and the messy hair! I have two more pics too but they're not as good. I'll post them in the post.

Robyn F. said...

Thank you! By the way: did you notice that tight gray pants he was wearing with the blue shirt? I'm just saying.... :)

christine said...

Tight pants! NOOO I missed the tight pants :( I was watching an MSG feed online. They cut out some stuff like the complete post game show or pre game show. I screen capped this when they cut to it for like 30 seconds during the game.

Robyn F. said...

They caught him walking down the hall towards the locker room. He had this cute little smile as he walked past the camera. They followed him down the hall with the camera and we got the backside shot of the tight gray pants. I could've died! It's nice to have some eye candy along with an awesome hockey game!

Joesayfan said...

I really do like watching hockey. Very entertaining game. But when there are good-looking guys to see, it's just like a cherry on top of my sundae. Mmm..mmm..mmm.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP