How To Be Henrik's Hockeyfru

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

From henrik lundqvist

I just love that word Hockeyfru! I think it means hockey wife in Swedish. It sounds cooler than girlfriend, so I'm going to use hockeyfru instead.

According to an interview Henrik says he was best with flirting than Joel when they were younger.
When we were little, I think that many girls felt we were sweet, we had fun the hockey guys. When we were between 10 and 14, then it was much hockey. Then began the interest in girls to come. Then of course I would think I was more forward than you were, but perhaps I was not?

From henrik lundqvist

What Henrik wants in a woman:
I watch a lot of charisma, there must be a smart girl, tolig. We have to have fun together, it is incredibly important.


To keep a relationship going:
The important thing is to have quality time together. One can be seen every day and it's just like that, but you have quality time when they see you, then it's no problem.

Try to turn off the cell phone! Well, I have better myself. Then we order food home. When you travel as much as we do, this is the best you can do sometimes to just stay home and relax. Check out a movie or go to the movies. that we usually do ...

From henrik lundqvist

What does Henrik want in a woman? According to this interview he wants a woman that is self confident and has her own views on things and doesn't just go with the flow. He doesn't like women with a hard facade and says Therese is independent and gentle.

The two must make an effort. We have been lucky too, because we have been able to do much fun things together. Many times when living with someone is about to experience things together, creating a story together.


Creating a story together! Awwwwwwwwwww. He's so sweet.
From henrik lundqvist

5 comments:

Carol said...

Those are some very sweet things he said. I hope he's as nice as he seems. And I hope Therese is also sweet and that they are both happy. They would have very cute babies. ;o)

christine said...

Everyone, at any time, has said Henrik is very nice. Quotes like that from him just make me melt. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Joesayfan said...

In the bottom photo here, is the guy on the left the same guy he was sitting at the Knicks game with when he talked into the microphone?

christine said...

Yes it is! Huge forehead guy. Don't know who he is but he was with Henrik at the Warren 77 opening too.

Joesayfan said...

And he's really tall!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP