Henrik Lundqvist Is Incredibly Flexible

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From henrik lundqvist

I know hockey players need to stretch and be able to contort themselves and still make a shot, but I think goalies go one further. Henrik does some crazy splits during saves. He even does the splits then bounces up and catches a puck. I don't know how he does it. I really don't. And now I'm even more jealous of his girlfriend.
From henrik lundqvist

OMG Look at those splits!
Henrik Rangers
Again! My muscles hurt just looking at this.
Lundqvist Rangers
Ow. He looks like some sort of praying mantis crab here. Hockey kung fu?
From henrik lundqvist

Henrik's amazing balance. That's hard to do on skates period, let alone with I don't know how many pounds of hockey gear on.

And I'll leave you with this photo.
1110027761
Henrik wants to show you his splits. Naked.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am amazed at how he can move his body with all that gear on. He has such wonderful saves! So much fun to watch.

Carol said...

I am amazed at how he can move his body with all that gear on. He has such wonderful saves! So much fun to watch.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP