Henrik Lundqvist Slash Fic OMG

Saturday, March 13, 2010

From henrik lundqvist

For all of you from Russia searching Google for "Henrik Lundqvist fic" and finding my blog, well I don't know what to say. I can't believe that's the keyword I get the most hits on! *facepalm*

Also, what is it with you Russians looking for Henrik Lundqvist slash fic? Are those winters too long over there and you get bored? Really, really bored? The sad thing is that I have managed to find some Henrik Lundqvist fic for you. More than the two other posts on this blog.

I have a warning though, HENRIK IF THIS IS YOU DO NOT READ THIS POST AND DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS! I'm warning you, it's not pretty. I'd actually be terrified if I was Henrik or his twin brother Joel and wandered across this stuff.

Henrik and Joel Lundqvist slash fic

Henrik Joel Lundqvist slash fic I think this is chapter 2 but I didn't read it so I don't know.

Henrik and Joel Lundqvist slash fanficI think this is chapter 3 but I didn't read it.

Henrik and Joel Lundqvist ficI think it's chapter 4 but I didn't read it.

Here's another Henrik Lundqvist fic I didn't read it but apparently Henrik Lundqvist kills an enraged wolf with his bare hands.

This one is Ryan Miller and Henrik Lundqvist Ryan utters the most memorable line “I’m a jinni and if you rub my lamp, I’ll fulfill you three wishes.”

Henrik Lundqvist and Sean Avery fic

From henrik lundqvist


Another Sean Avery Henrik Lundqvist slash fic

Henrik Lundqvist and a bunch of other hockey players fic chapter 1 Apparently the Vikings got cursed and men can get pregnant. LOL OMG LMAO

Chapter 2 of the fic where Henrik gets Mikael Samuelsson pregnant LMAO

Chapter 3 of the Henrik fic of OMG he's a daddy

Chapter 4 Henrik Lundqvist fic getting a fellow Swede pregnant due to crazy Viking curse

Chapter 5? not sure. It has the same characters so I'm assuming it's a continuation of Henrik knocking up Samuelsson and being a good dad. LOL

Henrik and Sean Avery

From henrik lundqvist

2 comments:

Carol said...

OMG is right. Blech. They are brothers!!! I would die if I read something like this written about me. Just die!

christine said...

I can't people write incest let alone have it out in public where it can be found. If either one of them ever ran across it, they'd probably never go on the internet again!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP