Henrik Lundqvist Should Demand To Be Traded

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik tried in the game tonight against the Devils. But apparently there were 3 goals deflected off our own Rangers. Henrik got pulled.

I think it's time for Henrik Lundqvist to demand to be traded to a team that gives a damn. I mean, what the hell happened tonight? There were 4 on 1, 3 on 1, deflected rebounds into our own goal. WTF

I don't get it. I can barely watch the games anymore. I see Henrik get so frustrated. He used to be an amazing goalie and I think the lack of defense help has just ruined him.

I don't want to see Henrik leave the Rangers, but seriously I don't think he'll ever get a Stanley Cup on this team.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP