Henrik Lundqvist Wishes You A Happy St Patrick's Day

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

From henrik lundqvist


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you're having good day. Mine sucked. Bad. But I'm not at work anymore so the day has greatly improved.

Go out and get yourself in some green. May I suggest this lovely green Lundqvist t-shirt? I had no idea they existed till I started searching for Henrik Lundqvist St Patrick's Day. I must buy it!

I also ran across this t:

If I ever get a chance to meet Henrik, I have to wear this shirt. And get him to sign it. And get my photo taken while wearing the shirt with an arm around Henrik so that I can honestly say "why yes, I DO have Lundqvist!". I am a dork. I know this.

Get out there and celebrate like Henrik!
Henrik candid
Henrik party candid
Henrik party candid
20100221-2455388150076266529gUfnHq_ph

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP