Hank Lundqvist and The Rangers Beat The Senators

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


What a great birthday present. Hank and the Rangers beat the Senators 4-1.

"I didn’t feel that good the first half of the game,” said Lundqvist. “I had new pads and I just felt a little stiff, but I worked myself back into the game and the second half felt pretty good. But it helped, too, how we played, so solid in our own end.”


I watched it online since I'm nowhere near MSG coverage. They cut out right when Hank Lundqvist was head butting the rest of the team. I asked my coworker and he said all hockey teams do that. I don't know about you but it is just adorable. Hank with his big padding looks like a teddy bear and then getting head butted... Well I think it's cute and adorable.

I don't know why they couldn't pat the goalie on the back though. Why the head butting? How did this get started?

Anyway, congrats Rangers and of course Hank Lundqvist!

1 comments:

Carol said...

I know there is a lot of head butting in the NFL also. My mom always commented..."I don't see how they don't get headaches from all that head butting." I don't remember when it first started, but sometime in the past 20 years it seems...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP