Henrik Lundqvist Blog Shoutouts

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've got some shoutouts that are overdue. So I'm going to get right on them today. Plus I'm trying not to think of the Rangers losing in 3D tomorrow.

First shout out goes to Bandit Rock 104.8 in Gothenburg, Sweden. They gave a shout out to this blog a few weeks ago and read the blog address online even! So to all my Swedish fans, Hej! Gothenburg is of course where Henrik Lundqvist spends his summers. All 2 months of them. He's not just partying and soaking up rays, he also teaches Gold in the Net. But I'll cover that more this summer. Also he played for the Frolunda Indians for many years as a pro in the Swedish Elite League. The Indians are based in.....Gothenburg.

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik Lundqvist and a dj from Bandit Rock 104.8

Next, I'd like to give a shout out to the people in New York that are reading my blog. There are some of you that are very faithful readers and actually come back, every day! I'm shocked. I can't believe anyone reads this insanity. I'm sure you're just here for the shirtless Henrik photos. I would be.

From henrik lundqvist

Shirtless Henrik Lundqvist photo!

I'd like to give a shout out to NY Hockey Girls who gave me a shout out because I gave her a shout out. This is going to be one of those never ending circles of shout outs, isn't it.

Finally, I'd like to say hi to whomever is inside Madison Square Garden and reading this blog. If it's Torts - YOU SUCK. If it's Sean Avery - hi and get more pics of Henrik in the locker room. Or anywhere really. If it's Henrik the King himself - I am so sorry. I know you're probably facepalming over this blog and why you have to have such weird American fans. You should feel special though, I don't think any other Ranger has a fan blog such as this! :D

From henrik lundqvist

Henrik is number one! I love the shiny shirt.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Ooooohhhhh....shiny shirt. Love it!

christine said...

I know! I haven't seen it since. :(

Carol said...

He looks very handsome in suits, but I love him in jeans! More casual and smokin'.

christine said...

I miss his jeans! His early years in NYC were jeans and shirts and he was so hot. I miss them. Suits are nice but not ALL THE TIME.

Joesayfan said...

He surely doesn't wear suits when he takes Nova to the park...that's the pictures I'd like to see. Casual, everday pictures. I love those. By the way, that is soooo freakin' cool that you got mentioned on the Swedish radio station. Awe-some!

christine said...

Yes! Casual every day pics are what I'm trying to find. I love seeing him in the normal not posed not dressed up.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP