Oddball Henrik Lundqvist Interview Question

Friday, March 5, 2010


It's nice to see someone try to make their interview with Henrik Lundqvist, of New York Rangers, interesting and memorable, but this is just ridiculous. And a little funny.

From a 2006 ESPN the magazine's outtakes. Dan Patrick interviewed Henrik Lundqvist:

DP: What's the difference between Swedish meatballs and Italian meatballs?
HL: I guess the Swedish ones are smaller.
DP: So are you worried, as a man, that you have to say your meatballs are smaller?
HL: I don't know about Italian meatballs. I just know Swedish meatballs are delicious.


Ok, King Henrik do you realize what you said? Or perhaps I'm reading this wrong and he knows his Swedish meatballs are delicious because he's been told so. And I know he doesn't cook, he says he's too lazy. So there you go, the first cross into gutter humor for this blog. But it's a hockey blog about manly men and specifically the manliest James Bond out there right now: Henrik Lundqvist.

1 comments:

Carol said...

HaHaHa!! Laughed out loud at this one. And it's good to know I have something in common with Henrik..."too lazy too cook!" I wish my husband cooked for me like Therese does for him.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP