Win a Henrik Lundqvist Autographed Photo Card

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The New York Rangers Facebook page is having a contest. Just like their post about Henrik appearing in Vogue and you could win a Henrik signed autograph card. Of course right now you'll be competing against 1,133 other people, but hey I know you'll win for sure! :)


And here's a photo of a young Henrik. This photo obviously taken before Henrik had perfected his fashion sense. The cufflinks are a nice touch but the tie is killing me.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I think that picture is from the day he and Joel got drafted, meaning he's just a baby of 18 years there :)

Carol (I Love Goalies! Blog) said...

Wow...such a bebe there. Odd to think it was only 10 years ago...he looks so much more mature now.

christine said...

I cannot believe how young he looks at 18! He looks much older now than his current age of 28 so I'm actually surprised he looks so young at 18. I wonder what year he went from woobie Henrik to OMGHenrik. He looks so much better older! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP