NY Rangers Blog Fantasy Hockey League

Friday, August 27, 2010

No, fantasy hockey is not a game played by half naked men on ice. But it's a great idea.

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

If you'd like to play in Yahoo's fantasy hockey league this season, and want to join a Rangers affiliate league, then you're in luck. The NY Rangers Blog has their fantasy hockey league going again.
Just an overwhelming response to the fantasy hockey league so far. We may need to setup at least four separate leagues!!! We may also have to go roto style not sure we can get an even amount of teams to make head-to-head work.

If anyone else is interested in joining e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.


I'm actually doing a team for the first time but with the Rangers Tribune league. I saw their league signup on Twitter first. Can you join more than one league?
@rangerstribune Reminder: If you would like to join the Rangers Tribune fantasy hockey league (Yahoo!), let me know and I will DM you the information.

Feel free to join whatever fantasy league you want. You don't need to be very knowledgeable about hockey to play. My team is the Swedish Fish and will be filled with all Swedes. There's a lot of really good Swedish hockey players in the NHL: Zetterberg, Lundqvist, the Sedin twins. I hope I get Henrik Lundqvist in the draft!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine,Just Thought I'd Inform You that the VoGUe Article is on the New York Rangers Website.....Didn't know how to tell you...so i though i'd post here...

http://cdn.nhl.com/rangers/v2/ext/Vogue-Sept2010.pdf


Misty

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP