Henrik Lundqvist at Tiger of Sweden Fashion Show

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Henrik showed up at the Tiger of Sweden fashion show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. He was the best dressed there. No, seriously.

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

I want you to go here and scroll down through all the pictures till you see a handsome and very tan guy dressed snazzy and remotely normal. It's Henrik.

You'll see why I mention 'normal' when you scroll through those photos. I especially love the ZZ Top wannabe and the Christmas silver tinsel shoulders chick. Are they all on crack over there? Who leaves their house looking like that?
From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

He's got some amazingly long eyelashes, doesn't he?
From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

Our guy Hank was in the front row with his longtime paramour, Therese.
From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

2 comments:

Joesayfan said...

Yes, his eyes (with the lovely lashes) are always my favorite features of Henrik's. I like seeing him with Therese for some reason...it makes me think he's happy, and I hope that he is.

christine said...

His eyes and his smile always get me. I just want to do a dreamy sigh when he smiles.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP