Henrik Answers Your Questions!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thanks to Bauer, the brand of hockey pads that Henrik wears, we have some detailed questions and answers!

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

What is your favorite meal?

Right now I love the BBQ pork ribs at Houston's in NY City.

What is your favorite dessert?

"The Deal Closer" at Standard Grill in NY. Chocolate Mousse, ice cream and a brownie on the bottom.

What is your nickname?

Lundy or Hank and in Sweden it's "Henke eller lunkan".

What kind of car do you drive?

Maserati Quattroporte, Maserati GT and a Lamborghini Gallardo

Favorite band/artist?

Bruce Springsteen, U2 and Foo Fighters are some of my favorite bands.

What is your favorite movie?

Gladiator

Favorite TV Show?

House or Dexter

Favorite off ice activity?

Playing guitar

Best vacation spot?

Had a great time in Mexico.

First big purchase you made after signing your NHL contract?

A new car, a Hummer.

One thing you wish you knew how to do?

Sing

Last song you downloaded to iPod?

I always let our strength coach in NY or my girlfriend put music on my iPod. Never really download music. (I am really surprised by this. He seems so into music you'd think he'd be updating the ipod himself and often.)

Favorite cartoon character?

Peter Griffin from The Family Guy (Surprised by this too)

First thing I do when I wake up in the morning... (What a leading question! LOL)

Drink water, I always wake up thirsty.

What could you eat everyday?

Chocolate (I love him even more!)

If you weren't in the NHL, you'd be...

Back in Gothenburg, Sweden playing hockey for Frolunda.

Ultimate Red Carpet Date?

My girlfriend. (Awwwwwwwww. He's so sweet!)

Video game you spend the most time playing?

I don't play video games

Who should play you on the big screen?

Christian Bale

How often do you go on Youtube?

Only to watch the best of Will Ferrell. (What about all the cute kitten videos, Hank?)

Twitter is...?

Not for me.

Facebook?

Not for me either.

Need to sell what on EBay?

A bunch of old jackets.

Number of txt's you send in a month?

No clue, 600-900 maybe?

If you were in a reality TV show what would it be called?

A Stressful Life...just kidding

If you could win any award it would be what?

Vezina Trophy

Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks?

Starbucks

Size of the biggest TV in your house?

Movie screen, might be 80", not sure.

Need to get a new what?

Set of golf clubs.

Last thing you do at night before going to bed?

Set the alarm for the morning.

Don't mess with me when I'm...?

Getting ready for a game.

What best describes your personality?

Focused, but a little lazy.

What are you superstitious about?

How I prepare for a game.

Best song for karaoke?

I never sing karaoke.

Worst vacation spot?

Been lucky so far, no bad ones yet.

Best road town in the NHL?

LA and Chicago

Room Service you always order?

Club Sandwich

Favorite restaurant?

Can't pick one right now...just so many.

Who do people say you look like?

My twin brother, Joel. (He's such a dork!)

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

4 comments:

Trish said...

He really is a big dork :p

And I had to laugh about the Christian Bale comment for playing him in a movie - I had showed a friend a photo of HL, 'cause, ya know, he's not ugly, but she was distracted and just said something along the lines of 'Oh yeah, he's hot, I love Christian Bale.' Of course I corrected her so Hank got full credit for the hotness, but I just think it's funny that she mistook them for each other and he thinks that's who should play him in a movie. That should have been the answer to the look-alike question, dopey Hank, not your twin, because, duh... ;)

Joesayfan said...

Such an adorable goofball.

"I always wake up thirsty." Was I the only one that had my mind go to a dirty place after this one? I don't know why...I guess it made me think he was getting a workout during the night or something? Sheesh...I'm sick. Ha!

And wow, he texts a lot for a guy. Almost as much as my 18-yr-old niece!! ;o) Well, not quite, but it still seems like a lot. I don't text more than 100 a month...but he's younger than me...

christine said...

I thought he texted a lot too! And I thought he'd say something else for the morning one!

Anonymous said...

When You Have A ton of friends in NY and in Home Sweeden......Plus Family....Adds Up.

The Ipod thing was kinda intresting....He's Not The One to Download music??? Hmmm......

Imagine if someone added some real heavy metal....Then Henrik Discovers his Ipod has been hacked,LOL - Right Before Games or Something - That would have been hilarious.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP