Henrik Lundqvist's New York Bus!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Thanks to @rangerstribune we have some terrific photos of Henrik and his bus from today! Currently Henrik is on top deck of the bus riding around New York City regaling everyone with tales of his youth. Awwwwww.

Best quote of the day about this bus is from gluvhand on the HFboards where he states

Cool. We have a goalie with a bus named after him and the Devils have a goalie with an ass the size of a bus.
LMAO


This photo from @jessespector
"I started playing hockey when I was 8. Played on lake everyday as a child with twin brother" - Henrik Lundqvist talking on the bus from @rangerstribune


Patrick Roy and Dominik Hasek Henrik's favorite players growing up. from @rangerstribune


Henrik giving his speech.

This one thanks to @sean_leahy.

3 comments:

Misty said...

OMG, I am Freaking Out.... This is so effing Awsome!


Snazzy Clothing.......Damn! Can't Wait To See the Video......


He's a Hottie!



need a cold bucket of water, stat.LOL

Carol (I Love Goalies! Blog) said...

I had to look at the photos again. Those Europeans really do like their clothes "form-fitting", don't they? Not all bad, but sometimes I feel like he's outgrown his clothes. ;o) Haha! And I must say the vest look has grown on me...anytime I see vests I think of the 3-piece-suits of the 70s, and that's not a good thing. But his are much more stylish. And I'm sure he knows what's "in" much more than I do.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP