Get Henrik Lundqvist For $50!

Sunday, August 29, 2010


Get your very own Henrik in your life for only $50. Fathead has a sale going on for the Henrik Lundqvist fathead graphic. Normally $100 it's now $50. It's comes with 6 smaller NY Rangers graphics too. Perfect for spicing up the decor of your house. The graphic is 4 feet x 4 feet so it's not life sized, but it's big enough that you can stand in front of it and dreamily stare into Henrik's eyes. Or whatever you plan to do with it.

It would go perfect on the wall by your big screen TV, or even in your bedroom across the room from your bed. Henrik could be the first thing you see in the morning and last thing you see at night! You can pretend you're Therese! But without fighting Henrik for the covers. Or kicking him to stop hogging the bed. Or rolling him over to get him to stop snoring. Or throwing him out of bed when he won't stop twitching and muttering about the worthless NY Rangers defense.

6 comments:

Trish said...

That may actually be life-sized. Or close to it anyway. He's crouched down, with his knees pretty close to the 'ice'. Hockey nets are 4 feet tall, and if you look at game pictures, when he's crouched down, his head is pretty much crossbar level. Again, it might help to compare with the real thing just to verify ;)

Pretty sure I don't want one of those in my apartment though - as lovely as the real thing there would be, a giant sticker of him on the wall might get some odd looks from other people who actually do come to my place, lol. What giant goalie on the wall? I don't know what you're talking about...

And I don't know what Therese does to handle the twitching/muttering/snoring/covers-stealing, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't kick him out of bed no matter what he was doing :p

Carol (I Love Goalies! Blog) said...

Oh yes, I'm sure my husband would thoroughly adore having Henrik on a wall somewhere. Haha!!

I got a poster of him, but I'm taking it to work and putting it in the little work room where I have to stand at the photocopier sometimes. No one but me and my 2 student assistants go in the room, and they won't care. ;o) I don't think there's room for the fathead there though.

christine said...

I've got a free golf calendar that I redecorated with a new photo of Henrik every month. And I have a 8 1/2 x 11 picture of Henrik on my bulletin board above my computer. And my desktop background are rotating photos of Henrik. And my computer password is Henrik. *headdesk* I guess I don't need a fathead of Henrik at work, do I?

Trish said...

Haha - my one concession to HL while working is that the calendar in my office is an actual Rangers team one. I've been good and not skipped forward to Henrik month, but I may conveniently invoke a time warp and keep that one up when it gets here :p

christine said...

I think I might make a 'real' Henrik calendar for 2011 somewhere. Have to find a place that will take photos and spit out a thick glossy nice looking calendar. Then I'll have Henrik every month! LOL

MISTY said...

Hey Christine - Check This Out:
http://www.seanavery.com/blog#look-at-that


I think Sean Avery Might Be Jealous of Henrik's VOGUE Cover....LOL


And In the Pic - I don't get why is he using Henrik's Pads To Cover *Ahem* Himself Up....Kinda Weird.

P.S. I'm pretty certain It's Not Henrik holding the cover.Def. Avery.LOL

Anyway.....Just Thought I'd Keep You In the Know...LOL

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP