Where Was Henrik Lundqvist Today?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

henrik lundqvist tie
He was at Fashion's Night Out: The Show at Lincoln Center on September 7, 2010 in New York City and sporting a very nice tie!

I love it! It matches my bedspread too, actually. I'm serious! And look how tan he is.

henrik lundqvist therese anderssonAnd here's another photo, this one of Therese and Henrik. She looks happy and very tan. And I really like the color of her nail polish. HOWEVER, what the hell is she wearing? Henrik is in a sporty summer tie and she's in burnt yellow ochre full sleeves fall dress with a purse too large for her frame and dress. Can someone get her a personal assistant? Or can Avery stop over and dress her for the right season at least? Let alone have them match. I had horrible shudders when I saw her outfit. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she's happy and tan and shares a bed with Henrik at night. Not at all. Not whatsoever. Nope. Not one bit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol - True. Most Couple Try To Match To Show How Close They Are Or Whatever.

Secondly, Her wardrobe is Not The only thing that needs attention. How About that hair cut. It's not bad- it's Just Boring. I have a tough time telling wether that Photo was Taken 10+ Years Ago Or a Few Days Ago. That's How Out Dated That Wig Is.



Will all that money your boyfriend is making - Can't You afford something OTHER Than A Mani & Pedi??? Or Is It Just A Sweedish Thing???


Anyway Hire a PA, he/she will help, And Hey If he/she decides to take your dog for a walk - It's a Bonus.

Robyn F. said...

He was wearing this tie when I had my picture with him back in April this year. LOVE IT!

Thanks for finding these.

christine said...

I love that tie! I don't know why that picture of Therese and him keeps disappearing. I uploaded it to blogspot.com.

Carol (José Théodore Blog) said...

Hmmm...I must be the only one that doesn't like that tie. ;o) But he is so handsome in that first photo...icky tie or not. They are a very attractive couple. She blows me out of the water, hair, clothes and looks-wise, so I'll keep my opinions to myself about her dress. ;o)

Anna said...

Nope, don't like the tie either lol. Neither do I like the dress.

They both seem to like to dress older than they are. They're not even 30 yet, but they dress like they're a couple in their 50s or at least 40s. Quite interesting, because they seem to live a quite young life, not really ready to settle down and start a family but just living life as a young couple. But for some reason, they do like to appear as a 50 year old couple that has been married for the past 40 years. Quite a surprising combination.

I really like Therese though, I think she looks great and they look great together. Just... old.

Trish said...

Normally I just cover my eyes and ignore things that involve Therese (The Nile ain't just a river in Egypt, ya know... lol).

But... these are just the cutest damn pictures ever, especially the second two: http://hlundqvist.blogspot.com/2010/09/henrik-at-us-open.html

christine said...

Yes I found those US Open photos 4 hours ago but I got so engrossed in my book again that I forgot to post them! I'll do it right now.

And yes, Hank and Therese DO dress much older. I think that's what makes him look so much older too than his young and sprightly 28 years.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP