Photos of Henrik from the Cocktail Party Today

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

henrik lundqvist nhl cocktail party
Henrik Lundqvist (L) of the New York Rangers and socialite Cornelia Guest pose for a photo during the cocktail reception hosted by Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter at The Monkey Bar on September 14, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Andy Marlin/Getty Images for the NHL)

henrik lundqvist cocktail party
I don't know if I like his jacket or not. It's interesting, but just so...I don't know. And I agree with Carol that it looks a little too small. I'm just not used to the Scandinavian style of jackets fitting so tight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2Fredirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2Fd0%2Fd0%2FdV%2FdL%2Fd9%2FdA%2FVL9A_3.MP3%3Fauthtok%3D5561247580498042746_Mc3hizI2eBQ7roqzUenHWH520c&podcast_name=Boomer+and+Carton+with+Henrik+Lundqvist&podcast_artist=&station_id=62&tag=pages&dcid=CBS.NY


Boomer & Cartoon Radio with Henrik Lundqvist

Joesayfan said...

That's the jacket he was wearing in the peacock chair, right? I don't remember what that even was, but I think it's the same jacket. Or one very similar. Very 1960s-ish. But he can pull it off. ;o)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP