Henrik Lundqvist Photo Taken By Ryan Miller

Monday, September 27, 2010

Ok, well, at this moment it's only one. It's a photo Ryan Miller took of Henrik as part of his photographing 5 NHL players to promote the NHL's October Cancer charities.

vanity fair ryan miller henrik lundqvist nhl


I have to say, I really like this photo. It's a different look for Henrik. He seems sad in this photo like he's thinking of the pain and loss that cancer has caused. Really a look into the 'real person' Henrik. And the lavender tie is the NHL's lavender that they wear during October. I can't think of any color Henrik would look bad in.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Pensive, sad Henrik...

Or... he's trying really hard not to let himself push Miller off whatever balcony they're on. One less in the competition for Vezina, ya know? ;)

It is a nice picture, either way. Kudos, Miller, for taking it. Although, I'm not sure how much it speaks to Miller's photo-taking ability... HL would look good even with a four year old with a fisher price camera taking the pictures!

Anonymous said...

^^ Balcony thing, Not Funny.



I think it's a good cause - I agree that its Odd that it's Miller. His family was affected....makes sence.


I do like the lavender tie.....It's not fugly. I'd love to see Hank in a Lavender Shirt. Cuz I don't think I've seen him in one.

Like a dark lavender.....not quite as dark as his tie,Tho.

Carol (I Love Goalies Blog) said...

I've seen Henrik in a lavendar shirt. I call it his "shiny shirt." He wore it in a photo at the Lamborghini shop...it's at the bottom of this post...

http://ilovegoalies.blogspot.com/2010/07/henriks-beautiful-blue-and-white.html

This is a nice photo Miller took. But as you all say, it's hard to take a bad photo of Henrik.

Anonymous said...

Carol, I thought that shirt was more blue-ish. I can see how it can look lavender. maybe from far away or the way the light hits it.


Id probably say it's blue-ish.

CR9 said...

"I'm not sure how much it speaks to Miller's photo-taking ability... HL would look good even with a four year old with a fisher price camera taking the pictures!"

How true! ♥ Henrik!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if someone can help me translate this Vid

http://fhc.hockeyligan.se/main.aspx?level=intervjuer

on that page there is an interview with Joel. I just wondered what he's saying there.


I'd appriciate any help.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP