Henrik Lundqvist at Fashion Night Out Tonight

Friday, September 10, 2010


Don't forget, if you're in the NY area, to tune-in at 9:30pm tomorrow to watch Tortorella, Lundqvist & Drury on a New York Rangers Special Hockey Night Live on MSGNetworks.


henrik lundqvist fashion week
Henrik has a deer in the headlight look here. I swear I've seen that chair at IKEA.

Sorry this didn't get to you earlier, but it was tweeted earlier today that Henrik would be at Hugo Boss tonight!

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

Hank being interviewed by celebrity stylist Kate Nobelius.

2 comments:

Carol (José Théodore Blog) said...

Oh my goodness...that is the ugliest chair I've ever seen! And I'm not a fan of Henrik's jacket...looks like something Darrin would've worn on Bewitched. And does it look too small to you? I think lots of his clothes look like he's outgrown them. I think that's the European style, I just can't get behind it.

But of course, he looks dashing no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Christine............Not All Pics Work = (

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP