Henrik Interviewed by Boomer and Carton

Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Want to listen to Henrik's on air interview? It's nice and long, not just a few minutes. And it's in english so we can understand it! Yeah! Of course it was here in New York so of course it was in english, but all the other on air interviews we have of him are in Swedish. So it's nice to understand things for a change.

Henrik is cute in this interview. He can bench press 250-275 pounds (he says the amount in kilos). Would never leave to play in the KHL. They kept trying to get Henrik to agree that Sidney Crosby is a diver (HE IS) but Henrik would just say 'no comment'.

They teased him pretty good about importing a Swedish girlfriend. Henrik wouldn't say her name on the air, said she was a good girl, understands him, cute. I've got a whole post devoted to Henrik's girlfriend, Therese. Of course the guys searched the web and were showing photos to Henrik to see if that was his girlfriend or not. I imagine this is the point when Henrik realized there are sites devoted to him and photos of him are all over the internet. He's probably now stumbling around Manhattan in shock.

The radio guys wanted to rate Henrik's girlfriend to see if she was hot enough for Hank. They at first pulled up a photo of Henrik with 'a hooker' according to them. Was it the photo of Henrik and Victoria? Then they pulled up a photo that was 5 years old according to Henrik and showed his arms. Could it be the one of Henrik and Therese in swimsuits? Don't know. At this point Henrik said he was uncomfortable talking about her. They also wanted to know if he uses the nickname The King at home in bed. LOL Poor Henrik.

An interesting thing was that Henrik said he has a girlfriend and is not married. Henrik immediately pointed that out. Hmm... But from what Henrik is saying, she's the perfect fit for him. But why would he say she's cute and a good girl instead of she's beautiful and the love of my life? Perhaps Henrik isn't a gushing, effusive person.

I'm pretty sure he was lying though when he said he likes Torts.

4 comments:

MISTY said...

I loved how they teased Henrik with his Girlfriend(Therese), HAhaha- He was like Yeah Gimme a minute and I'll tell ya.LOL

I thought he got embarrassed too.

I'm FAirly Certain that they were looking at the pic of them in swimsuits and snorkling(sp) gear.

I liked the interview - it was quite exposing - which was funny because he had that nervous laugh.

"This is the point when Henrik realized there are sites devoted to him and photos of him are all over the internet. He's probably now stumbling around Manhattan in shock."

I bet he is.....and probably more worried that his GF better Not Find Out About It. LOL. Because there are pics of him with various people and maybe revealing photos that he might not want her to know about.


"I'm pretty sure he was lying though when he said he likes Torts."


I don't think he was necessarily LYING. He may have not compley revealed what his thoughts...again doesn't mean he lied. I personnaly Don't know their relationship - But I mean Yeah Torts is Tough. Renny was more loose and kinda gave you a pat on the back If Things Didn't go well....So...

Carol (I Love Goalies! Blog) said...

My husband always refers to me as "cute" instead of "beautiful." Well, I'm certainly not beatiful, so I understand why he doesn't use that term. But I always wondered about the "cute." But he says "cute" is what he prefers, so I guess maybe Henrik prefers it too. And he would never say I was the love of his life, even though I am. Some guys just don't gush like girls. Guys are weird. ;o)

Anna said...

I can imagine he translated the swedish word 'söt' (literally sweet) to cute, and söt means pretty. But that's just a guess. Swedes are a little more reserved and often don't scream that someone is the most beautiful in the world and the love of their lives, even if they think so :) My boyfriend says it to me lol, but he would never say it to anyone else.

Joesayfan said...

"Swedes are a little more reserved and often don't scream that someone is the most beautiful in the world and the love of their lives, even if they think so :)"

Haha. Maybe my husband is Swedish somewhere deep down.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP