Henrik Lundqvist Does Well In Practices

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Henrik Lundqvist at the NHL storeHenrik was on the ice Saturday and Sunday for training camp. He took part in an afternoon scrimmage today and NY Rangers beat writers reported that he looked strong, didn't look like there was any problem with his knees or groin. He stopped 2 of 2 penalty shots in the scrimmage and his team (white team) won the scrimmage.

Glad to hear he was performing fine, but wasn't he having groin problems at the end of last season and we didn't know it? I sure hope the groin won't continue to trouble him this season. Thankfully we've got a backup goalie in Biron and Torts actually seems to really want to limit Hank's time on ice so he can still perform in the playoffs. Of course that's what Torts said last year. I really hope Hank gets some rest this year though. He can't continue to play over 70 games a season and still have a working body by the time he's 30.

Photo from Henrik at the NHL store. Aren't his eyelashes amazing? I love it when he smiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually, I do not publish on blogs, but I would like to say that this weblog truly forced me to do so! Thanks, really good publish.

Carol (José Théodore Blog) said...

This is good news. And I too hope his groin has improved. It's going to be a long season, and I want him to feel good.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP