King Henrik sitting out Belarus game

Friday, February 19, 2010


Hank is sitting out the Sweden Belarus game tonight so he can rest up. It's a terrific plan because he needs the rest from his being overworked with the Rangers, plus he needs to be hot for the medal rounds.

I know this is a very good idea, but my eyes aren't happy with it. This means a distinct lack of screen time for Henrik! What's a Lundqvist fan to do? I hope they turn the cameras on him at least some of the game to keep me happy. Since he'll be sitting in the press box during the game, there's a good chance Henrik will be on camera. I hope so. I've got my DVR already set up to record this game while I'm at work.

Here's some Henrik eye candy to tide you over.

2 comments:

Tee said...

He was interviewd during the breaks and after the match by SVT1. And he did look gorgeous :)

christine said...

I need to figure out how I can get access to the video and screencap it. That jogging uniform/track suit/whatever he had on was cute. Plus I had never seen him in tennis shoes before!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP