Henrik Lundqvist Still Awesome In My Book

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I feel for Henke. It was a nightmare game against Slovakia. It should have been a win, an easy win I don't know but I think we all expected a win. I don't even know how he lost his stick for that one goal.

I know he was beating himself up something fierce when he left the game and benched himself. He has a habit of beating himself even during the game. Once he lets one goal in, he gets shook up. I think that first goal rattled him and he just couldn't recover.

He flew back home to New York today and I hope he doesn't relive the game the entire flight. I want him to take a break, just forget about it, and come back to the Rangers refreshed and out for blood. Shit happens.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP