Henrik Lundqvist Fanfiction Slash?! DON'T READ THIS HENRIK

Saturday, February 20, 2010


I was searching for anything on Henrik Lundqvist and accidentally ran across something, that I have no idea how to classify other than shocking, humorous that it exists and hope that Henrik never reads it.

Seriously.

Here's a link to the original story: Henrik Lundqvist man on man action. Ok it's not that bad. But it's surprising that it exists.


Every time their teams play each other, Henrik can feel the kid's eyes on him. It should be unnerving, but Henrik is pretty used to people staring at him, both boys and girls. He knows very well how handsome he is, and it's just something he's learned to deal with throughout his life and his career.

Still, Henrik knows he should put an end to this eventually. Let the kid down gently. It was for Victor's benefit in the long run, Henrik told himself.

So that's why Henrik seeks Victor out after their most recent game against the Lightning. Just to talk. Calmly explain the situation, that is all. He waits quietly outside the visitors' locker room. This is not the typical place for the opposing goaltender to be, but he's King Henrik so he's pretty much allowed to do whatever he wants without anyone questioning him.

Some of the other players do give him curious looks. Vinny gives him a downright glare, which Henrik has also learned to ignore. Finally the younger Swedish man appears (the last guy to leave, interesting). And almost immediately there he goes, giving Henrik that bug-eyed look of lust once again. Henrik sighs.

"Can we talk for minute?" Henrik asks.

Victor shakes his head eagerly. Better take care of this quickly, Henrik decides, or else it's going to be a long night. Very long.

Henrik leads him down the hallway, to a more secluded area. Victor follows closely, too closely, like a loyal puppy. Henrik is pretty sure Victor is just a moment away from crawling on his hands and knees.

Henrik stops walking and Victor practically crashes into him. "Look, Victor -"

"Jag älskar dig!"

Henrik laughs. He can't help it. "W-what? You can't be serious..."

"Jag älskar dig, Henrik. I had to tell you, I can't take it anymore! Then you wanted to talk to me and-"

"Victor, you don't understand. I knew you have a... thing for me. That's why I wanted to talk to you. There's no better way to say this... you need to get over it. I'm straight, and I'm with someone..."

"I know all that Henrik, but I love you. I would do anything for you, I would!"

Henrik put his hand to his brow, rubbing his forehead, and closed his eyes. This was going to be harder than he thought. "You'll find someone better, someone your own age. You're cute, I promise you won't have any trouble. But with me, there's just no chance..." Henrik really didn't know what else to say, so he just turned around and started to walk the other way. Well, that was awkward.

"Henrik, no! Please don't leave me."

Henrik shook his head as he continued walking. Don't look back, don't look back.

He doesn't look back, but he knows, can feel that Victor is somewhere left behind, falling on his knees and crying after him.


You know what? I just can't stop laughing. Boy the things you find when searching on any info on Henrik Lundqvist that you can find.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP