Henrik Lundqvist Photos For the Fans

Thursday, February 18, 2010


I have hopped on the Henrik Lundqvist bandwagon a bit late, but I'm on it and never plan to get off of it! Have you seen the videos of his amazing hockey saves? It's like he's a cross between a swiss army knife and the Energizer bunny.


I don't know what kind of exercises Henrik Lundqvist does to stay in shape, but he should make a DVD and sell it. He'd make millions from all the women buying it! Just think of it, Henrik in a t-shirt and shorts demonstrating stretches, splits, core exercises, yeah. I'd buy it.

I know I'm not the only one looking for Henrik Lundqvist photos of him in less than a tightly buttoned suit and tie. The guy needs to let lose every once in a while. When he first came over from Sweden he wasn't as tightly buttoned up but now you can't catch a photo of him looking less than reserved.

If anyone has any good Henrik Lundqvist photos to share showing him less than uptight, can you please share?

I call this Henrik Lundqvist photo the Dancing Bear.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP