Hank Lundqvist Against Slovakia Tonight

Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Is everyone ready for some more great hockey? It's USA vs some country that they'll probably beat, Canada vs Russia and Sweden vs Slovakia. I'm excited for the Canada vs Russia and Sweden vs Slovakia games.

It will be interesting to see if Lundqvist can keep Glaborik from scoring, a fellow Rangers teammate. I just hope we get to see more of Hank than the other games. I want more face time! This is why I'm watching the Sweden games, so deliver! I understand hockey, like the game, not just a puck bunny but let me tell you the game is so much more exciting with the face shots of Hank. I also think we need locker room interviews. Of Hank. While he's stripping off the hockey gear.

Anyway, Hank is on tonight!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP