New Half Naked Henrik Lundqvist Photo!

Friday, June 11, 2010


Boy, I do love my sensationalist titles don't I? LOL

Just ran across a photo of Henrik in the Hamptons tweeted by Avery's girlfriend. We've got a better view of Henrik's nice legs and pecs.

Henrik is by far the most tan in that photo. I swear Avery and Voros blend with the couch compared to Henrik. And they are also wearing more clothing. Thankfully for us Henrik has this aversion to clothing. Now if we could just get him to having a full developed aversion to ALL clothing I think we'd be set.

7 comments:

Joesayfan said...

Henrik is definitely the most tanned. He needs to be careful though!! He's going to be a piece of leather by the age of 40!!! ;o)

Joesayfan said...

Awesome!!! Maybe our backdoor to private Henrik stuff is back, thanks to Avery's girlfriend. Awesome photo of the boys!! Wonder if Therese is there...surely she is.

Tere said...

Is Avery still with Hilary Rhoda?

christine said...

Yes Avery is, but I don't even know what she looks like.

I bet Henrik tans like breathing. He can't help it. I'm sure SPF50 isn't in his vocabulary!

Joesayfan said...

I just looked up Hilary Rhoda. Holy crap! She's got a smoking body! She's only 23 though. A young 'un. I bet all 3 of the guys enjoy seeing her sunbathe.

christine said...

We just can't compete with these models!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP