Henrik Lundqvist Gave His Heart.

Saturday, April 23, 2011


Ovechkin just told Lundqvist that he's that snappiest dresser in the league, best NHL player and he's got a poster of Henrik on his wall at home.

The NY Rangers season is over.

"IT REALLY BUGS ME THE WAY WE DIDN’T FIND WAYS TO WIN THOSE GAMES WHERE WE HAD GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN (GAMES 1 AND 4). THAT BOTHERS ME A LOT, BUT THEY ARE VERY SOLID DEFENSIVELY AND I THINK WE HAD A TOUGH TIME CREATING GOOD CHANCES. THEY MADE IT REALLY TOUGH FOR US. THEY WERE GOOD. I’M JUST DISAPPOINTED IT’S OVER."
- Henrik Lundqvist

You and me both.


Henrik Lundqvist made 24 saves in net to finish his playoff campaign with a 1-4 record, along with a 2.25 goals against average and a .917 save percentage in five games. His 2.25 goals against average ranks sixth in the NHL, while his .917 save percentage ranks seventh in the league. Lundqvist appeared in each of the Rangers’ final 31 games dating back to Feb. 11 at Atlanta, and has started in each of the Rangers’ last 34 playoff contests.

I'm really sad it's over. Before Game 4 bombed I really thought we'd go to Round 2. Now I'm sad. Double sad for Henrik. I swear he was crying on the bench. He gave it all.

Have a good summer Henrik. Take a nice break. Lay on the beach. We still love you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP