Henrik Lundqvist's Favorite New York Restaurants

Sunday, November 7, 2010

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

From the NY Post, a list of Henrik's favorite New York Restaurants and what he likes to eat there. Now he's made me hungry for ribs. Nom nom nom.

1 Hill Stone Restaurant,
378 Park Avenue South, at 27th Street
“I go there for the barbecue pork ribs. I’ve been there probably 20 times, and I get the same thing every time. They’re unbelievable. You can eat it with a fork and knife because they’re so tender.”

2 La Esquina,
106 Kenmare St., between Cleveland and Lafayette streets
“It has a great atmosphere and I love the corn there. I don’t know what they put on it, but it’s so good.”

3 Lucky’s Famous Burgers,
370 W. 52nd St., at Ninth Avenue
“I love burgers, and this place has the best one on Earth. I like mine well-done with whatever cheese they use, and most important, the Lucky’s sauce on the top.”

4 Eatery,
798 Ninth Ave., at West 53rd Street
“It’s a great brunch place. I love the goat cheese omelet. I pretty much get it all of the time, though I’ve had their banana chocolate, cream cheese-stuffed French toast (left). It’s not the healthiest thing you can eat, but it’s delicious.”
From henrik lundqvist

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP