Win Henrik's Autographed Stick!

Friday, May 28, 2010

From Hendrick Henrik Lunquist Lundqvist Lundkist

According to Voros:
Winner of the Henrik Lundqvist phone number guess gets an autographed stick.. I will tell u if u guess right in a direct tweet


Since then there's been hundreds of guesses. There a few out there hammering Voros with guesses. Myself included. :D I'm pretty sure Henrik's number is 917-375-STUD but Voros hasn't verified it yet. LOL

I'd also like to know what exactly is the prize? Voros said an autographed stick. Whose stick? Whose autograph? And is it a hockey stick? Or another stick? ;)

Tweet your guesses for the last 4 digits of Henrik's cell phone to @voros34. I hope one of us wins!

1 comments:

Joesayfan said...

HaHa!!! Voros is probably like, "Why the F did I do that?!" The Hamptons must be boring if he's Tweeting so much. I don't have a Twitter account, maybe I should....I like your guess. I has to be!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP