Hank the Tank in the Net Tonight!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

From Recently Updated

Hank the Tank stopping a shot by the Red Wings 9/29/2010. He's a miracle on ice.

hank the tank
From Recently Updated


Hank the Tank is in the net against the Red Wings tonight and the game is actually going on right now. You can catch it on MSG if you're in the area or catch a live stream here. I'm watching the stream but it has a really strong red tint. Anyone else have this problem?

Henrik, I mean the NY Rangers are currently in the lead.

I have decided that I really, really like Henrik's European fashion sense. Oh those crazy Europeans and their tight pants.

1 comments:

Joesayfan said...

That's a great photo...love that tie! Hope Hank performs well tonight. I want the best for him this season.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP